01 September 2009

On the road - Phoenix, Arizona


Phoenix, Arizona

Clearly not a Charleston scene but I am on the road again. I took this during a break in my conference in Phoenix. The gentleman had been entertaining us with a hoop dance and had this sweet child, snugly laced up to a board and sleeping soundly.

Phoenix was wicked hot - 112 to 114 degrees. Yikes. It wasn't very tempting to do much walking around in that heat. All went well and people stopped me in the hall telling me they enjoyed my presentation which tickled me to no end.

Onward to Portland to see my daughter.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Isn't she beautiful? Love all the colors.

I'm not at all surprised that peeps liked your presentation. Was it about SCRUBS?

Have fun in Oregon with your girl!!

Halcyon said...

What a sweet scene! Love it.

jusdealem said...

What a darling. Great colors!

Daisy Deadhead said...

These are just lovely!

Marcheline said...

Just imagine what you have to go through to change a diaper in a hurry....

On second thought, DON'T!

8-)