17 October 2017

Shades of gray

Charleston, SC   
Shades of gray on the home, shutters and window boxes. It isn't a color palette I would consider but somehow it all works! The planters still look lush and green but we had our first slightly cool day today. The weather is delicious.

Check out this delicious caramel pie I was treated to yesterday for bosses day. It is so rich I've been able to cut tiny slivers and share it generously. This is the caramel pie from O'Charley's restaurant. Someone was listening to what I like! Thanks ladies. I didn't let myself bring it home last night because I would have been in a sugar coma.

Caramel Pie
On Sunday night I was fortunate to attend the Feed the Need benefit in the Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory. Thanks to all the restaurant owners, food and beverage staff and chefs who cooked our amazing dinner, funds were raised to feed the hungry in our community.

Feed the Need Benefit, Cigar Factory

No comments: