11 April 2016

Bull St. gate

Bull St. gate, Charleston, SC   
I was determined to reduce my cable bill this year since it has been gradually increasing to a point that doesn't make sense for one person living alone. TV shouldn't be one of my highest monthly expenses. I called to cancel tv cable and was talked into stepping back to basic cable to reduce the bill. Now I have no idea what will be working when I turn my tv on. Sheeesh. I can't record anything or view any of my previously recorded shows but most cable channels still seem to show up for awhile. Then I get no signal. Then I do. I reckon I am in the punishment stage. Thanks Wow!

Today's feature is one of my favorite gates on Bull St. I squirm around trying to make the statue the centerpiece of the image.

Bedtime! Off you go. Turn the lights out. No more stories, no more water. Get to sleep kids. 

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

You still have cable? I get everything via the internet these days, better shows and inexpensive.Nice gate.

Cotton Boll Conspiracy said...

Cable companies really try my patience as a proponent of capitalism and free markets. You have my sympathies.

William Kendall said...

Neat looking gate!

I don't watch that much television- what I do watch I can catch by computer.

Joan said...

Netflix, Acorn, and occasional Hulu. My only regret about getting rid of cable is that I didn't do it sooner!

chuckography said...

They still have one hand in my pocket. I "cut the cord" several years ago but, for now, WOW and/or Comcast (Infinity?) let me pay $25-$33 a month for my needed internet connection. C'mon technology, cut this last link to monopoly cable companies.Sheesh.