04 November 2015

Table for thirteen please

Hwy 78, SC  
I gave my traveling companion fair warning to keep her eye out for the plywood Jesus knocking on the door but when I saw this amazing new full display of the last supper we had to turn around and stop. This is a busy place swarming with biblical characters.

The gentleman pulling up in the white truck carried a few of the figures out to complete the shot for me. I shook his hand and he introduced himself as the artist. Keep an eye out on Hwy 78 above Summerville. You won't believe your eyes.


6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Unexpected and quirky, but it works!

CharlotteHutsonWrenn said...

What an eye you continually have. Amazing!

Charlestonjoan said...

This was an eye catcher!

Charlestonjoan said...

The artist said his name was John Wayne. How much better can it possibly get!?

Kate said...

An unusual photo but a familiar image!

Les said...

Love it!