21 May 2015

Teeny, tiny houses of the lowcountry

Tiny cottage, Bluffton, SC
This one is a cutie to add to our collection of teeny, tiny houses. I spotted it behind an impressive mansion in Bluffton. I spotted a steam of maids going in to clean the main house but it wouldn't take much to keep this little sweetie in order.

I am fat and full after a giant Fish Pie at Madra Rua and I have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow.

My favorite garden: Free admission to Magnolia will be offered on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, to active duty military personnel and their immediate family. This gift to those who serve America only applies to the general garden admission and not the separate tours of the house, swamp garden, nature boat, nature train and "Slavery to Freedom" program. Valid active duty identification is required.

Now I get to settle in and watch the last David Letterman show since I didn't stay up that late last night.



4 comments:

William Kendall said...

That has to be a one bedroom!

Catalyst said...

I hope you added 18 minutes to the program before recording it. I watched it live but also recorded it and noticed that my recording didn't get the overtime the program ran. But it was mostly serious anyway.

Charlestonjoan said...

You guessed it. I did not and I missed the musical finally that I heard about. Drat.

Charlestonjoan said...

It is tiny. Maybe a little studio or something. Sure is cute.