29 August 2014

Window boxes on State St.

State St., Charleston, S.C.
Let's hear it for three day weekends! Hurrah!

I found a reddit.com question asking "What is the most beautiful piece of music?" and have been reading the suggestions, clicking on the recording and enjoying music I have never heard before. What a treat! I want to listen to them all and download a bunch. That could keep me occupied for awhile since there are over 7,000 comments.

I admit to being a reddit lurker. The only time I participated was when a young pregnant gal described what sounded like a seizure and was wondering what everyone on the internet thought she should do about it. I checked back every five minutes until she reported back to let me know that she was in the Emergency Room. Whew.

Have a good weekend, kids!