15 February 2014

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Say hello baby gator!, Charleston, S.C.
Not quite lions and tigers and bears but gators, and dogs and snakes. This is South Eastern Wildlife Expo weekend so I steered my walk through Marion Square and was pleased to discover all the exhibit tents at Marion Square are free to walk though. I was able to enjoy them and can decide if I want to treat myself to a ticket for the indoor displays tomorrow. I do enjoy the art, photography and bird carvings.

Catching up on the gossip
Chef Fred Nueville cooking demonstration
The bird was fascinated by every word
Here's lookin' at you, kid!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Nice photos.

Catalyst said...

I agree!

Kate said...

Treat yourself! Bottom photo is exceptional.

Pixel Peeper said...

Yes, go inside. We need to see photos from that, too. :-)

I love the focus in the gator pic!

William Kendall said...

Terrific images.... something about those two dogs really catches my attention.

Marcheline said...

What a fine looking gator! Looks like he's smiling for the camera. But he probably wishes he could nibble on the guy holding him instead.