27 December 2013

Teeny, tiny houses of Charleston - Beaufain St.

Tiny houses of Charleston, 76 Beaufain St., Charleston, S.C.
Here is another wee house. This one is really small at 650 square feet. It was recently on the market so the information is still available.

76 Beaufain St is currently off the market. This 1 bedroom, 1 bath house located at 76 Beaufain St, Charleston, SC has approximately 650 square feet. It is was last listed for $399,000 and had a price per sqft of $613.
It's been an odd day after mid-week days off. This felt like Monday and yet, now it is the weekend. Yay! I can get so much done on these quiet days at work with few phone calls and no meetings. I stopped by the mall on my way home just in case they were giving anything away after the holiday but that didn't seem to be the case.

7 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Looks like quite a gem. The size is a bit smaller than I could live with/in, and by Dallas standards, the price is beyond reason, but of course I don't know where Beaufain St. is, either. Is that why the price is so steep? "Location, location, location."

S

Charlestonjoan said...

It is too tiny for the price. The location is very convenient although across from a housing project.

Catalyst said...

The house is cute but I couldn't handle the two stories and the price is amazing. Far beyond me.

Jack said...

650 square feet? Uhhhh, I don't think this will work for me. But, thank you!

Marcheline said...

Can't imagine paying that sort of money for a house with no discernible garden... which, for me, is the largest part of "location"

Charlestonjoan said...

I agree...but it did sell! It also appears to be missing a porch to me.

William Kendall said...

It's quite charming... but the price wouldn't fit the size of the building.