25 April 2013

State Street greenery

State St., Charleston, S.C.
This is one of the prettiest stretches of street in Charleston and I can't resist grabbing a shot when I go by.

I took this on Saturday which was lucky since it is pouring rain at the moment and the weather might mess with my evening walk.  This was national Walk at Lunch day so I did squeeze in a brisk march around the hospital campus at lunch which equals about a mile. This staying fit business is time consuming isn't it?  I've tried to get back in the routine of going to a zumba class but missed last night because I had forty kids learning about Obstetrical careers at Mount Pleasant Hospital.

At least it is staying light later so it is more tempting to get back outside after my initial post work crash and burn. Stay healthy my friends.


1 comment:

Marcheline said...

Oh, I know that post-work crash and burn SO WELL! Glad you grabbed those pics on a clear day - what a lovely building! I'm a sucker for arched windows and doors.

P.S. I'm starting a "party bunker" at my blog, come on over, vote for your favorite bunker design, and let me know what you're bringing! 8-)