28 June 2012

Teeny Tiny Houses of Charleston

Water St., Charleston, S.C.
I love the teeny, tiny houses sprinkled between the mansions of the Charleston peninsula and I thought this was one of them. Checking the real estate web site I discover it is a lot bigger than it looks. It has 1,910 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. So. Not so tiny after all but it is a sweetie. The price isn't so tiny either but worth a look if you have a million to spare.

While we are on the topic, here is a fun pinterest page with wee buildings.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Unusual architecture and smart design. If you won the lottery, would you sink some of it into one of these unique and lovely homes?

Charlestonjoan said...

Depends how big the lottery was. If it was endless wealth I sure would!

Pixel Peeper said...

Cool house, but I'm fresh out of Millions.

Cool Pinterest site - now I have to go there and waste some time... :-)

Charlestonjoan said...

Pinterest - ain't that the truth?

Anonymous said...

Excellent, whаt a web site it іs! Thіs ωebpage givеs useful ԁаta to us, κeep
it up.

my blog poѕt Eternity rings
My site: Eternity rings