24 April 2012

Zoom, zoom, zoom!


Reflections, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Someone asked if it was my bike. :)

Just back from a weekend conference in Myrtle Beach completely disorientated. It feels like Sunday night. Who am I? Where am I?

I did ride the giant beach sky wheel at dusk! The best part was seeing the neon light reflection of the wheel in the glass window front of the beach hotels nearby. Very impressive. It was oddly cool and windy for the end of April but lovely to be at the beach when it wasn't packed with tourists.

Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel

5 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Sure, I can see you wearing a bandana and riding leathers. And maybe a tattoo. ;)

S

Anonymous said...

Great photo of the palm trees reflected in the bike! Love it!

Marcheline said...

I would have loved it if the answer was YES! If they were asking me, I mean. 8-)

Catalyst said...

Is this West Ashly? Looks beautiful.

Charlestonjoan said...

The photos are from Myrtle Beach. I moved furniture yesterday to my new little nest so temporarily offline for most purposes. Ill be back on track soon!