01 February 2012

Politics on the Pavement

Ron Paul, Calhoun St, Charleston, S.C.
Long Live The American Reivolution
I'm a little slow. I wasn't quite sure this was Ron Paul and couldn't quite make out the words until I googled for images and this popped up. I took it during the S.C. primary period so it makes sense. Still - Ron Paul has sidewalk artists working on his campaign? Cool!


In other news, holy traffic confusion kids! It is a mess West Ashley. I soon realized the crawling traffic jam I had entered and slipped into the mall to hang out for a while hoping things would clear up. Drive carefully out there.

4 comments:

Jack said...

Is his nose growing, Joan?

Charlestonjoan said...

It is! That was the identifying feature actually!

Lowandslow said...

They say Ron Paul has a great following among the young. I guess this is their medium.

S

Charlestonjoan said...

It is clever and well done but it wouldn't ever make me vote for someone.