08 November 2011

Hampton Park

Hampton Park, Charleston, S.C.
A couple more photos from Hampton Park. I took them at the AIDS walk on Saturday morning but they weren't necessarily related. I'm not sure the couple on the picture were even at the walk but I liked that way they walked together so lovingly and even dressed alike.

I need to get packing! I have everything tossed in the general direction of my suitcase on the living room floor but the pile is looking significantly larger than the container. Time to decide what I don't need. 





2 comments:

brattcat said...

what lovely little gifts you give us this morning. despite the boodle of pre-travel things you must be doing, you've provided us with such serene images.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Brattcat - I don't feel very serene. I am so excited ;)