01 April 2011

I am NOT Incontinent!


Tradd St., Charleston, S.C.

I am going to keep loading you up with flower pictures for the time being.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that the hospital had asked me to participate in one of their commercials. I had done it before and it was fun. Last time I played the wife of a tv gentleman who had a rash on his arm. This time? I play Miss Incontinent Charleston. Yikes!

The spots are to start playing this month so I may as well give you a heads up. I know I will be hearing about this. People will probably lay down a towel before they let me sit. People - I am NOT incontinent! I am playing a role.

Here is the link:Commercials. Scroll down to Commercials and then select Burning Question #3. My only line is: "When I laugh, I leak!"

If you go to page 2 of the Commercials and choose "Need a Doctor Today" you can see the old one.

I am hoping that people will be so distracted by my long hair that they won't hear what I am saying. Right? Right?