06 March 2011

Weekend Chores


Folly Beach, S.C.

To avoid doing my taxes this afternoon I drove out to Folly Beach and enjoyed a visit to this little slice of heaven and then a sandwich at the Surf Bar. Now as usual I need to do all my chores in the last few hours of the weekend. Sob.

You might not be able to tell, but if you are reading this on my main blog site at Charleston Daily Photo, rather than on Facebook, I have done some straightening up on my links. I've separated local blogs from other favorites and added a lot of lowcountry blogs to the blogroll directory. A few wouldn't add for some odd reason so if you think I've missed you feel free to let me know and I can give it another try.

7 comments:

brattcat said...

This looks like a movie set and I'm lovin' the story. I'm a sucker for any tale with a cat in it.

Commander Zaius said...

My cousin who lives in Charleston and I are planning a short distance road trip just for the guys and Surf Bar sound like a great place.


Hey Joan, mind if I ask your readers to drop by Dutch Corner blog originating down around Christchurch, New Zealand?

The blog owner, Marja, and her family are catching the devil and probably would not mind people stopping by and saying hi.

http://dutchcorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/update-christchurch-earth-quake.html#links

Charlestonjoan said...

brattcatt - actually in this case it is a fluffy dog! Hard to tell in this shot.

Beach Bum - will do. Thanks!

Lowandslow said...

I've been putting off doing my taxes, too. Hope Uncle Sam doesn't hurt you, or me, too bad.

Don't blame you for enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon. What an idyllic setting. :)

S

Jen S said...

My family is renting a couple of beach houses at Folly Beach this summer (I've never been). Besides the Surf Bar, where else should I go?

Charlestonjoan said...

lowandslow - I should get money back that's why it doesn't make sense that I procrastinate so.

Jen S - Fun place to spend the summer! I will ask in another post about suggestions for restaurants for you.

Jen S said...

Fantastic! Thanks, Joan.