21 February 2011

Sermon on the door


King St., Charleston, S.C.

A door shot from my door album. Probably painted over by now. Gotta be quick with the camera.

I came home, made a yummy guacamole salad, found my corner of the couch and nodded off. Zzzzz. It wasn't easy to wake up and go for my march about town but I did it. The weekends are so very sweet lately and then Monday comes and I drive to work thinking of the week ahead and wondering how the heck I am going to squeeze everything in. I put a good dent in the list today. Check, check, check. Busy days, good days.

I need recommendations of good tv shows. I love having something to look forward to and doesn't seem to be anything that I care about right now. Mad Men is off season and Big Love is getting so crazy. What are you all enjoying?