02 September 2010

See y'all later, eh!


King St., Charleston, S.C.

Y'all behave. Keep the place clean. No wild parties while I'm gone. Pick up your beer cans, keep your feet off the coffee table. I am heading up to Canada for the long weekend for some family birthday festivities and the tenants are in charge.

I am one of eight siblings and hope to see as many of them as possible. My sister Shirley is planning a trip to India and offered to take anything we wanted to send to my brother. My part of his wish list? Paint brushes and rollers. My suitcase is full of the oddest things.

Later kids. Happy Labor Day!

7 comments:

Les said...

Bon voyage, eh.

Randy said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Nice photo!

Commander Zaius said...

Have fun!

Namrata said...

Enjoy yourself.You deserve this break at least once a year.Your siblings must be so glad to have their shy but most prominent sibling around them( yes,I agree about the "shy girl" bit on your blog dated December 29th 2008).Only those who had observed you in Shillong would know that you were low profile then.

becomingkate said...

Yay Canada! Travel safely.

Sunny said...

Have a safe and great Labor Day Weekend, Joan ! Love this picture :)

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

Best wishes and say hello to the Godlike Peter Mansbridge.