05 January 2010

Guess What SC Town?



Guess What S.C. Town?

Okay, kids. This is the second in the series of "Guess what SC town?" photos. This one is too easy so I am not going to let you enlarge it.

Not one of you had dinner ready for me so I am making my own chicken ginger mushroom onion celery lemon garlic soup. Yummers. That's pretty much everything I had on hand.

Check out this fun picture of a seal trying to get in the photographer's shot. I grin every time I look at it.

I don't think Facebook should be able to call something an "invite" if it has a fee do you? That's called an "advertisement". I keep thinking someone really likes me and it turns out they just want to sell me a ticket. Hmmmph.

8 comments:

Lowell said...

I'd take a guess on the name of the town but except for Columbia, South Carolina is unbeknown to me!

And I think I can safely say this is not Columbia.

Sorry about not making you dinner, but I was busy putting away boxes.

Hope you have a good rest of the week!

Jenny O. said...

Oh shoot. I thought I knew every small town in SC but this one is evading me. My instinct is to say Camden, but it looks too flat for that...maybe somewhere close to Beaufort? Can't way to see the answer. :)

Lydia said...

Summerville!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the picture of the seal is too cute.Sally

Charlestonjoan said...

Jacob - Thank you.

This was too easy - Lydia got it. This one is from Summerville. Congrats Lydia!

sally - isn't it adorable? !

Halcyon said...

I would not have gotten it. Don't know any towns in SC except Columbia as well. Nice shot of downtown though!

Anonymous said...

My current home! Summerville!

Charlestonjoan said...

Summerville is an adorable little town and now home my favorite eggplant parmigiana at Allasandra's. Mmmmmm.