21 December 2009

Joggling Board Sighting!


Charleston, S.C.

Joggling Board sighting! This one is for Waldo who has a fondness for joggling boards. I have a better and more seasonal view in mind but need to have my wide angle lens with me to capture it. It's always tricky sneaking my camera lens through people's gates.

Here is a bit about the history of the joggling board.

I am up and at work early for a fundraising sale. I have a vendor hosting a $6 sale -costume jewelry, purses etc. perfect for last minute stocking stuffers. I've already been my best costumer and bought four pairs of reading glasses. One for each purse and back pack. Seriously, they are great deals if anyone is West Ashley. They are in the room next to the hospital gift shop.

1 comment:

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

Bliss! And happy Christmas to you-