20 December 2009

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance - Hampton, SC


All Saint Church, Hampton, S.C.

A church this old and beautiful should have it's own web site but I can't find one. I imagine normal people actually attend a service rather than take pictures and google for information. It looks like a perfect country church.

In case you didn't get inside a church yourself this weekend here is an inspiring quote:

Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love,
of kindness, of understanding, of peace.
Money will come if we seek first the
Kingdom of God - the rest will be given.

Mother Teresa


I met Mother Teresa, have I told you that? She came up to North East India to work on a project with my father when I was too young to understand her impact on the world. I've gone through his old slides trying to find a picture of her with my family but haven't had any luck. I assume that such a picture would guarantee an instant raise for me, working in a Catholic hospital ;).

Sad to see the end of the weekend but it will be a happy and short week. I need to remember that I have to be at work before 7 a.m. in the morning for a fund raising sale. Yawn.

2 comments:

Doug said...

I work two days this week, but I will be busy all week.

That seems to be the definitive country church :-)

Judy said...

Maybe they could start the church web site with this picture! It looks so sweet and beckons one to come in.