02 December 2009

Blog Buddies


Charleston, S.C.

Blog meet up! I met a co-blogger today, which is always fun. After reading each other's blogs and enjoying his wildlife photography for years, Richard Baas and his wife finally headed up the coast stopping in Savannah and arrived in Charleston today. We'd hoped to meet up at some point and I looked up from my desk this morning to him in front of me. He's lucky I didn't sign him up as a hospital volunteer :).

Richard has been doing some very impressive wildlife photography and is heading out to the Center for Birds of Prey in Awendaw in the morning. I can't wait to see his view of Charleston! It was great to meet you both.

4 comments:

Caroline in the City said...

Lets have a blog meetup while I still live here!

Richard Baas said...

It was a pleasant visit. Again hope I didn't scare ya too bad just showing up. Ha ha ha. Thanks for the plug as well. I feel honored. The Center for Birds of Prey may not happen depending how we come through this weather tonight. Take Care and Thanks for being a wonderful Ambasador for the City of Charleston.

Charlestonjoan said...

Caroline - Yes! Are you moving away? :(

Richard - Enjoy your stay! It was a treat to meet you both.

Sunny said...

Wow, these two are still so cute ! Glad you had the chance to meet :)

( I followed Richard's link to here from our 'new' JS blogs. I'm also there, lol!!)

*giggles* about "he's lucky I did'nt sign him up as a hospital volunteer" :)