10 November 2009

Drip, drip...


Charleston, S.C.

Everything is dripping today. The sky, my nose.....

I took one more day off since I still sound so congested. Tomorrow I have to go to work so perhaps I'll just put a Quarantine sign on my door and get a lot done.

My gift for you today is a link to a self guided Charleston walking tour. This one is on a real estate page but it looks pretty good. You can print it out and tuck it in your pocket next time you are walking the historic district.

Walking Historic Downtown Charleston

5 comments:

Three Rivers, Michigan said...

A lovely, peaceful photo - and let me send you some cyber-hot tea. I hope to visit Charleston someday.

Three Rivers Daily Photo

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks! You will, everyone comes to Charleston sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get feeling better real soon. We have a real problem at work this year....in that we don't want to spread the Germs to our seiors, but we don't have the staff to cover us if we are off with Winter sniffles

Charlestonjoan said...

That is exactly the drill. I would never normally stay home with a cold but right now everyone is scared of anyone who sounds like they have a bug.

Meanwhile - it is nice to be able to take it easy when you don't feel perky.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to sign my name above...Sally