18 April 2009

Priceless


Vanderhorst St., Charleston, SC

The natives have been restless lately.

With the nice weather it's tempting to leave my windows open at night to enjoy the fresh air. Unfortunately with my bedroom being at the front of the house I also get to hear every word yelled out by tipsy hoards of college students roaming from party to party. "I Love You Man! I Mean It!"

Yawn.

This gentleman lived across the street for awhile. He had turned to write down his phone number so I could call him before I called the police. Each roommate had the same shirt made especially for their party. Priceless.

7 comments:

Lowell said...

It's nice to know that you have some of the same morons in your part of the country as we do in Florida. Doesn't help you much...

airplane5312 said...

LOL ... I agree

Shadow said...

Maybe it's some sort of phenomenon. California has its share of rampant stupidity too. The shirt, however, made me laugh!

Doug said...

Boobs? Where...?

Anonymous said...

LOL Funny!

Charlestonjoan said...

Oh, I am sorry. Did y'all want pictures of the Boobs? My mistake. :)

Leeds daily photo said...

Funny T shirt, nice capture for blog. Students the world over I guess.