07 April 2009

CREATE South 2009


Create South, Myrtle Beach, SC

All the cool kids in town will be there. Except me. I'll be taking pictures for Youth Service Day in Charleston. Don't let that spoil your fun. Sniff. Go ahead. It's free. You will learn a lot. Meet new people. Eat good food.

Technology and Creativity Conference in Myrtle Beach
Saturday April 25th, 2009 we will be holding the second annual CREATE South conference. It will be held at the Horry Georgetown Technical College, Grand Strand Campus in lovely Myrtle Beach. It is a meeting for those interested in blogging, podcasting, video, social networking or any other form of self-expression. Serving the residents of the Grand Strand and beyond, it is a venue to bring together like minded people to network, to teach and to learn. If you would like to get involved in these arenas but don't know how to start, this is the place to be. With introductory presentations and hands-on detailed demos, the beginners and the experts alike will have plenty to learn.

The shirts pictured are from last year.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

What a wonderful idea...hope that it all goes well!

B SQUARED said...

A neat idea. Wish we had something like that here.

donna said...

My first time visiting your blog. I'll be back, I'm sure. It all looks so interesting to me.

Unknown said...

Hi..JP,
I'm back with a beating heart again...hopefully for awhile.
I told lots of RN's about you and your blog in every hospital and most sounded interested in your blog....or was it in me...hmmmm...haha
Glad to be back lil' lady....and I think I need to use that Walking Park about 3 doors from my house.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlestonjoan said...

selina - I am always flattered to have a new reader. Thanks for leaving a comment.

Paul, Tx - Welcome back! Missed you. Glad to hear the ticker is still ticking.

donna - Thank you! Welcome!

B Squared - Last year was the first year. This year sounds even more impressive.

Jacob - Thanks! Wish I could go.