14 January 2009

Towed, Crushed & Melted


King St., Charleston, SC

When you are a Judge you can tell someone not to use your parking spot and mean it. This sign makes me smile because I am always scribbling notes to leave on cars that block my drive. I need sterner language.

I survived two days of leadership meetings only nodding off briefly during the South Carolina Hospital Association grassroots advocacy lecture right after lunch. Two days of sitting still in a chair earns me enough good girl points to order pizza.

Edit: Whoopsie. A reader in California read this post, knows Joe Mendelsohn and forwarded it to him. I just got an email inviting me to stop by on one of my walks and meet him. Maybe I'll ask where he gets his signs!

6 comments:

Marcheline said...

Joan!!! I found you!!!!

Whew.

- Marcheline

JanetLee said...

Joe! He had such a crush on my Aunt D many many years ago. A very nice man, but I'm pretty sure he would melt your car.

Catalyst said...

I think I like Joe. I don't know him. But I like him.

Anonymous said...

Marcheline! Thank goodness you found me. This began as my blogging refugee camp but I have made a comfy new home.

JanetLee - Ain't it a small, small world?

Catalyst - Now it looks like I may get to meet him. Heheh.

abc said...

Great sign and great story too.

Les said...

Don't go meet him, I am sure it must be a trap!