28 December 2008

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance


St. John's Reformed Episcopal Church, Anson St., Charleston, SC

It had become tradition on my previous blog Walk this Way to feature a Church Photo on Sundays. Today's featured church is St. John's Reformed Episcopal Church on Anson St. downtown Charleston.

Quote of the Day:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

I meant to write more but came home to home maintenance issues. Later kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and great site. I share in your deep appreciation of the Holy City. Just returned from a wonderful holiday there with extended family.

Anonymous said...

Hope too see your pictures after JS gets back up and running.
Roz

Anonymous said...

Guitar Dad - Wow, you take great pictures. I love to see what other people see in my town. I like the fountain shot on your site very much.

Roz! I am still hoping we will get back on track. I am going to keep this site up though. This daily photo thing is a terrific idea.

BenB said...

ROFL - you crack me up with this "Church Photo In Lieu Of Attendance" business! Good grief, I start laughing everytime I see a post on here with that title!
As always, nice pic!

Anonymous said...

Thanks BenB! They wouldn't want me to actually go inside. I've been complimented by preachers for falling to sleep sitting straight up through a sermon.