25 May 2017

Reaching to the sun

East Bay St., Charleston, SC 
The design in the wall framed the ivy nicely.

I stand firmly opposed to all the fun things that go on while I am at work. Hmmmph. I am speaking of this event from which I have no pictures because I was locked up in a building working all day:
JOINT BASE CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – About 15 C-17 Globemaster III aircraft from Joint Base Charleston will fly in formation over the Ravenel Bridge on Thursday, May 25.
And tomorrow, of course are the opening ceremonies for the Spoleto festival that I have never seen because they are always midday on a Friday. Boo. I need to retire.



2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Artistic takes, Joan!

I sometimes miss something I'd love to photograph, alas. The problem with military flyovers is that they're often over and gone before you can really photograph!

Catalyst said...

Love the mysterious photos.