17 March 2017

Leprechaun rounds

Charleston's own leprechaun, Charleston, SC  
Every year I anticipate a call from my Leprechaun as he promises to show up if I have a basket of candy ready. The week before St. Patrick's day everyone at the hospital asks if the Leprechaun is coming. He missed last year after his wife passed away but he met me this morning and made his rounds. He is frailer now but he was a good sport giving out candy and hugs and posing for pictures as I walked him all over the hospital. 

Thanks for the smiles!



6 comments:

Marcheline said...

Good of him to come, you can see how much he misses his wife in his eyes.

William Kendall said...

Very good of him!

Catalyst said...

There IS pain in his eyes. I'm sure his visit is as good for him as it is for all of those at the hospital.

Charlestonjoan said...

Yes. They had a good and long marriage.

Charlestonjoan said...

I think he must be 86. He was a good sport and the hugs he got that day did him good.

Charlestonjoan said...

I think that is true. He was warmly welcomed.