31 December 2016

Happy New Year 2017~!

Shem Creek, Mt. Pleasant, SC 
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2017 treats you kindly. 2016 has had a few bumps in the road for a lot of people.

I am just back from a lovely dinner at Bistro Toulouse with friends. We try to go to a different restaurant each year to celebrate and eat early enough to be safely back on our respective couches by midnight. The simple fact that I have friends to celebrate with makes me feel very fortunate. Happy New Year! Thanks for dropping by Charleston Daily Photo and for all your kind comments. 

7 comments:

Denton said...

Happy New Years Joan

Catalyst said...

Apparently the cold is better and that's good news. We don't go out of the house on New Year's Eve anymore but usually have something good from the seafood aisle for dinner at home. This year it was lobster tail!

Marcheline said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JOAN!!! Looking forward to another 365 of great photos and posts!! Come on down to Mental Meatloaf and have a glass of bubbly!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Denton. Happy New Year to you!

Charlestonjoan said...

Not quite but I doped myself up since I had made the arrangements. I was able to have a nice time and it was nice to have a long lazy weekend.

Charlestonjoan said...

Happy New Year to you! Cheers!

William Kendall said...

Happy New Year!