28 June 2016

On leaving Georgetown & Vote for Me!

Georgetown, SC 
One of the best parts about Saturday's boating excursion was looking back at Georgetown as we sailed down the river. I love shrimp boats and the view was beautiful.

Tomorrow is Social Media Day in Charleston and the topic is actually interesting: Social Media During a Crisis. The event is held at the Charleston Museum on Thursday afternoon. There are some social media award and apparently someone has nominated ME.

Vote for me: as much as it makes me squirmy, if you are inclined to register, you can vote for me in the last category for best Charleston images - Charleston Daily Photo at this link: Social Media Day Awards. Many thanks to the person who nominated me.


8 comments:

Kate said...

I voted! I voted!!

Janie said...

I voted, too! Love your photos of my favorite American city.

Suzie Townsend said...

Joan, I just want to say Thank you for being here! Through the years I have followed this blog and that blog and they seem to go away - just like mine. But not yours. You are faithful and true to your followers! None of the ones I follow had been updated this morning, but yours had! And such a lovely subject - Georgetown. We loved our stays there on our boat. Good times. Oh, and I voted for you - hee, hee! Have a good one!

William Kendall said...

Voted! Lovely shots, Joan!

William Kendall said...

I've noticed in the last couple of days that numerous blogs simply aren't updating unless one clicks on their title in the left hand column.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Kate! I always get squirmy about asking for votes.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Suzie! Hahah...I have endured. Still enjoy it.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks William!