27 March 2016

Jail House Gang

Eutawville Jail, Eutawville, SC 
I had such a lovely Easter weekend with a lakeside picnic with friends, my son and Archie the poodle. My friend Martha Rose lives in the Eutawville area and us gave the background story on some of the fascinating history of the area. We hopped in our cars and toured her family's historic church (photos to follow!), the Eutaw Springs battle site and the old one room jail house. Our gang posed for a picture thanks to Brandon our photographer but I don't think we all would have fit inside. Meet the Jail House Gang!

I hope everyone has had a good and meaningful Easter Holiday. I meant to do some yard work this evening and ended up at Lowes buying mulch in pouring rain. Not my best plan.

Jail House Gang!

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

You're the queen of the crop, Joanie.

Charlestonjoan said...

I think that is good! Thanks Catalyst!

William Kendall said...

Quite a small jail!