24 September 2015

Breath...

Folly Beach, SC  
Whew....that will teach me to leave my office for meetings. I scrambled to do a week's worth of work in a day so I can head to Columbia in the morning. I had my fingers in a lot of pies today. I do wish they were pecan, cherry and perhaps a chicken pot pie.

I spotted this scene on Folly Beach yesterday afternoon. Then I passed a couple looking for shark's teeth and they had a good haul. I whined that I never was able to spot one so they generously gave me one as a souvenir.

I am off to catch up on some Papal visit footage. The Pope does New York seems to be what is playing this evening.


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Better to see shark's teeth on the beach than in the mouth of one at close range!

Marcheline said...

Why are they black, I wonder? Buddha with glasses on his head - ha!