30 July 2015

Zodiac Women - which one are you?

Grayce Perry, Canada  
When I was in Canada in June I was tickled to catch the end of my sister Grayce's show in artsy Elora, Ontario. Grayce has worked in different mediums but her most recent work is in collage and features the women of the zodiac. Each one is original and to a certain extent I believe can be personalized. You can check samples of your own sign in her work at this site: Zodiac Series. What a great personalized gift.

The show was a hit and I imagine she sold out of most of them but we can make her create more, right? I have no idea how shipping charges work from Canada but I am sure it could be worked out if you were interested in a Perry original. Her contact info is on the biography page. Tell her you know me :).


My Sign - Aquarius! 

8 comments:

Jack said...

There is a family resemblance. This is how you might look if you let your hair down.

No women of the zodiac look like me, so far as I can tell.

Marcheline said...

I'm a Sagittarian! After looking at the zodiac women she's done, I think she should do a set of tarot cards. That would be awesome, and they'd sell like hotcakes, too!

William Kendall said...

She does beautiful work!

I know Elora well. My aunt and uncle and most of their kids live in Fergus and Elora.

Charlestonjoan said...

Elora is adorable! I loved it.

Charlestonjoan said...

Um....let's hope not, eh :)

Charlestonjoan said...

Marcheline, I think she participated in a group Tarot card project with other artists. Anything that sells like hotcakes does have appeal though!

Jenn Jilks said...

Isn't that fun? How great you could pick up her show. You must be so happy to have a sister!!!

Marcheline said...

See, I knew she was on to something! 8-) Would love to see some of the tarot cards, if you have links?