06 May 2015

Before & After - Beaufain St.


Beaufain & Rutledge Ave., Charleston, SC
I like it when things don't change too very much. I believe these are condos now and still very nicely kept up at the corner of Colonial Lake on Beaufain St. and Rutledge Ave.

Last night I mentioned the Lowcountry Day of Giving. Holy cow. We gave over $4 million in twenty four hours. This was a national campaign but the lowcountry had the most generous number of donors by far. Amazing. I made donations to the Barrier Island Free Medical Clinic and Water Missions International in support of the earthquake in Nepal.

I finished watching four seasons of The Killing on Netflix. What shall I do with my life now? Every time I had a free half hour I watched another episode.

4 comments:

Rick said...

Try Longmire. Excellent show...

William Kendall said...

It's quite a good looking building.

Charlestonjoan said...

I caught some of them on TV but I think I missed quite a few. I did like the series.

Charlestonjoan said...

It is, isn't it?