18 January 2015

Protecting the Manger Scene

Tradd St., Charleston, S.C.
Oh, I couldn't resist! I haven't really taken the "war on Christmas" crowd seriously and I am sure that isn't what this is about but the the mixed message stopped me in my tracks. They haven't taken their manger scene down yet and it is well protected.

Yay, I found an intact starfish! Most of you find them on the beach but I take what I can get.


I also found a greeting for frequent commenter William Kendall from Ottawa Daily Photo. Put a sweater on before you visit his blog. Things look a little chilly up there. Thanks for all the comments William!


3 comments:

Catalyst said...

You have fine observational powers, Joan.

Charlestonjoan said...

I was lucky they didn't fire off the cannon when I was trying to poke my camera through their fence ;)

William Kendall said...

Well it wasn't me that inscribed that! Quite a good source of protection!