31 August 2014

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance - Trinity Episcopal, Edisto

Trinity Episcopal Church, Edisto Island, S.C
We have some of the most beautiful country churches in South Carolina and I love being a passenger in a car when the driver says, "let me know if you want me to pull over for a picture". You can imagine we had some screeching brakes and quick turn-arounds driving to Edisto Beach yesterday.

I knew this would be today's Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance. This is the Trinity Episcopal Church on Edisto Island.

I hope everyone is having a good long Labor Day weekend. Thanks to the volunteers staffing the desks at the hospital so I can enjoy my day off. Picture me blowing kisses to you all!


6 comments:

William Kendall said...

What a pretty little church!

Catalyst said...

Is it raised up because of island flooding?

Jack said...

It is perfect, Joan.

Charlestonjoan said...

I don't know about that. These days they would need to raise it a lot higher.

Charlestonjoan said...

It is, isn't it?!

Charlestonjoan said...

Almost makes me want to attend a service ;)