13 October 2013

Sunset in Georgetown

Sunset in Georgetown, S.C.
I accompanied my friend Andre' up the coast to Georgetown, S.C. yesterday. I met him in the parking lot of St. Thomas Church in North Charleston where he was finishing a wedding ceremony and we hit the road to get him to Georgetown in time to say the blessing at the reception of his friend Kiah and new bride Jessica.

We arrived in time to be welcomed by this gorgeous sunset. Wow. The reception was held at the bride's family's home overlooking the waterfront. The entire setting was too beautiful for words. Cheers to the happy couple!


 
 

5 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Cheers! LIfe is good! Enjoy. :)

S

Jack said...

Joan, your sunset photo is wonderful, but these marvelous portraits are what really caught my eye. Well done.

Charlestonjoan said...

Life was good!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Jack. From you that means a lot. Pocket Canon. I am trying to resist taking my DSLR everywhere, especially weddings.

Pixel Peeper said...

Sunsets over water are the best!

Those pocket Canons to a really nice job and it's nice to to lug so much weight around all the time.