03 May 2013

Philadelphia Alley

Philadelphia Alley, Charleston, S.C.
Busy week, kids but it is Friday and I have a belly full of Thai green curry and a glass of white wine so I can't complain.

I am back from my second day in Columbia this week. Today was for a professional society meeting. It was the gathering of the clans of volunteer management in hospitals in South Carolina. I didn't get back too late to walk but I got back too lazy to walk so this evening's photo was taken last weekend and is of Philadelphia Alley, the sweetest narrow alley in town.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I know the Dragon Boat races are tomorrow and I usually try to get a few action shots there since I know so many of the paddlers.



1 comment:

Pixel Peeper said...

Those quaint little back alleys are the best! We have a few here in Lakeland - your pictures inspire me to go out and get a few myself.