25 May 2013

Let's have a party Charleston!

Marion Square, Charleston, S.C.
I walked through the crowded Farmer's Market and Piccolo Art Show at Marion Square this morning. I appreciated the gentleman who walked by the mirror in the shot at exactly the right moment. Perfect! He looks like a painting. I couldn't have planned it better.

I've been so preoccupied with my nasty poison ivy covered body that I haven't made any plans for the long weekend except to slather on ointment and soak in my tub. Yuck. Y'all party on. I am the itchy scratchy wall-flower.



4 comments:

Marcheline said...

I so totally thought that was a framed poster of a guy in a hat. WHAT A GREAT SHOT!!!

Pixel Peeper said...

Yes - great shot of the gentleman in the mirror! I've never had to deal with poison ivy - I hope your rash goes away quickly. I get itchy just reading about your experience.

Charlestonjoan said...

He was perfect! I couldn't have timed it better.

I bought the book you recommended and am ready for a good read.

Charlestonjoan said...

I still don't know exactly where it is in my yard. I am scared of everything now :) I've been taking long soaks to soothe it and finally found one article that said that could spread it. Ya can't win.