11 January 2013

Time to relax

Folly Beach, S.C.
I like how these folks made a relaxing spot on the mound between the two trees. I hope they spent some time out there this evening because it has been so lovely and warm out. We are heading into a beautiful weekend. 

I walked down to the Taste of India this evening to have some chicken curry with a Scottish friend who used to work for the Foreign Service. She had a samosa emergency.

What else have I done this week? I joined my friend Andre at Husk on Sunday after his four sons flew in to spend his birthday with him. Yep, me and five gentlemen at Husk. Not a bad deal at all. I am still thinking about those fried oysters. Andre looked so very happy across the table with all of his sons together. What a great gift they gave him by gathering together to celebrate.

Okay, kids. Let's see what we can make of this weekend!





2 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Our weekend is going to be cool and rainy, but that's OK. That's good relaxing weather, too. You need to quit showing me all these great food pics. Now I'm hungry! ;)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Oh, those oysters were so delicious.