27 November 2012

Slow Down. Humans Present.

Coming St., Charleston, S.C.
This is an old favorite from my sign file. Someone took the trouble to paint their message on an imitation sign. It didn't last long but happily I caught a picture of it. The next time I passed it was in pieces on the ground. Not everyone got the message.

Busy but good day after an early start. I bought a cheapo "swivel store spice rack" at a fundraising sale today and have been organizing my drawer of spice bottles after a fast walk in the dark. I don't have much cabinet space so I am trying to be as efficient as I can.

I got tickets to the Rejoice! the Charleston Symphony's Holiday special. That always starts the season for me.  I do like to go to the concert that has the Gospel Choir performance. 

4 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Cute sign. That could be a fine looking home with some TLC. Which reminds me why I rent....I've grown allergic to house renovation/maintanence over the years. :)

S

Kate said...

Yellow fire hydrant? Unusual colour.

Charlestonjoan said...

Yes, those old wooden ones always need upkeep. Makes me tired thinking of it.

Charlestonjoan said...

As soon as I read that I blanked out about what color they usually are. Now I'll be on alert!