21 November 2012

Rub-a-dub, dub - plants in a tub!

Tub planter, Warren St., Charleston, S.C.
Yeah.........long weekend alert! I did get a lot done this week but as far as I am concerned today is my personal Friday and I made it to the Terrace Theater in time for an end of week matinee.

I am having a modest Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow with my son and bought a wee turkey breast that on close inspection says it includes dark meat. How is that? I have no idea what I will discover when I unwrap it. Breast wrapped around a leg?

We had white poster board laid out at work for people to write what they were thankful for and all week long I've paused to read the messages. In a hospital I think we are all thankful to work with good people and have meaningful work that touches peoples lives. There were many messages about the blessings of co-workers, families, homes, faith. Then one kid wrote in large letters in the middle, "I AM A DOG". Heheh.