30 September 2012

Wedding Festivities

Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, S.C.
Some of my favorite people got married at one of my favorite places. One of my son's close childhood friends got married at Magnolia Plantation at dusk this evening. What a perfect setting. The clouds let a little drizzle through but not enough to ruin the festivities.

What a trip down memory lane it is to see all these kids who used to play at my house when they were little turned into good looking young men and women. I renewed acquaintance with doctors, lawyers and computer programers. How lucky they were to have had such a great group of friends.

With the handsome groom! Love ya Andrew! I wish you and Leslie many years of happiness.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name, Magnolia Plantation and the bride and groom are nice-looking people. The whole thing is good to see.

Kate said...

BEAutiful bride and lovely gown. The cumerbund on the small photo looks like a bare midriff, which reminded me of the saris in India .