28 September 2012

The Weekend Cometh

Colonial Lake, Charleston, S.C.

Let's do this weekend thing!

I wasn't sure I was going to make it to my ritual Friday afternoon matinee movie since I am taking 526 people from Roper St. Francis Healthcare to the Lowcountry Heart Walk in the morning. My office looks like an explosion of blue t-shirts and my drawer was full of money stapled to scraps of paper with people's names and teams on them.

 
I couldn't make to the Terrace so I scrambled in late to see Sleepwalk with Me at Citadel Mall. FYI, the snack deal at Citadel Mall is the kiddie pack - small drink, small popcorn and small candy for $4. Thank you! The movie was just over an hour long by comedian Mike Birbiglia about his career as a stand up comic and his sleep walking problem. He actually jumped out of a hotel window while sleepwalking. Yikes.

See y'all at the Heart Walk!

10 comments:

Lowandslow said...

You didn't notice the little red Fiat 500 in the first picture? I thought I taught you better than that. ;)

Hope your walk tomorrow is a huge success.

S

Charlestonjoan said...

I LOVE the new Fiats! They are so cute. I want one please. Blue.

Kate said...

T-shirts look perfect for the event.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the movie treat info!! Hoping the heart walk was a HUGE success!!

Pixel Peeper said...

The Fiat is the first thing that I noticed!

Susan Moorhead said...

Have fun on your walk!

Charlestonjoan said...

Kate - I've spent my time cutting Super Hero capes out of red plastic table cloth rolls!

Charlestonjoan said...

It was!

Charlestonjoan said...

I love those little cars!

Charlestonjoan said...

All went well. Thanks! Fundraising is more of a challenge these days to be sure but we made up for it in enthusiasm.