19 September 2012

Joggling board sighting - mine!

Joggling Board, Charleston, S.C.

After taking pictures of joggling boards all over the lowcounty I finally have my own! My home renovation time table might be a little off kilter but I have the important things taken care of - a swing hanging from an oak tree in the front yard and a joggling board in the back yard.

Thanks to Island Time Joggling Boards for getting me set up and delivering my baby. When they realized what a fan I was they delivered it for free!

15 comments:

Susan Moorhead said...

It'ss lovely. What is it?!

Charlestonjoan said...

It is a South Carolina original. You sit on it and it has a nice bounce to it.

Kate said...

Well, this is really a big deal! j I googled it and found several sites with videos and tons of images of people on joggling boards. Must be fun!

Charlestonjoan said...

It is more fun than a plain old bench any day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May you have many a merry moment there!

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

Waldo is pleased and envious!

Julia said...

So glad you have your own!!

re said...

I love them too! Glad you have one of your very own now. :-)

Charlestonjoan said...

I knew you would be! :)

chuckography said...

Thanks for sharing the Rio ballet salute to the "springy thingy."
I have sent the video to friends who have joggled while visiting here.

Marcheline said...

Congrats!!! How fun!!! If you put ice cream, milk, and flavorings in a covered jar and sit on the joggling board...

Charlestonjoan said...

Amazing that it was used in Rio, eh?!

Charlestonjoan said...

Maybe I could churn butter :)

Charlestonjoan said...

Me too!

Charlestonjoan said...

Happy me!