13 September 2012

Doors of Charleston

Aiken Rhett House, Charleston, S.C.
We have so many beautiful doors in Charleston there are posters made of them. This grand one is at the Aiken Rhett House.

No cleverness from me this evening since I am falling to sleep at my keyboard.
_____________

Hahah....I did fall to sleep at my keyboard! I had a lovely dinner out at The Macintosh for Charleston Restaurant Week with a gaggle of women friends. It is has some of the best food in town in my opinion and restaurant week makes the prices a little easier so I try to take advantage of it.

I am off and running. Y'all have a good Thursday.



5 comments:

Cotton Boll Conspiracy said...

What amazing craftsmanship. I wonder if anyone today even has the skills to create something like this today.

Anonymous said...

Just lovely, but what a shame that there was no other place to stowethat orange cone!

Charlestonjoan said...

Can you imagine what it would cost today? It is beautiful.

Charlestonjoan said...

Hahah! I know! I didn't even notice it until I looked at the pictures.

Kate said...

Years ago one of the CDP bloggers used to post doors from around the world that were sent to her from other bloggers. I really miss that one! Perhaps we should start our own Door meme??