01 July 2012

Chamber of Commerce Beautiful

Charleston, S.C.
I used to have a reader who left angry comments if I went for a day or two without posting traditional beautiful Charleston scenes. She didn't appreciate me showcasing the quirky side of the lowcountry, murals and sidewalk graffiti. In honor of her, my long gone reader, here are a few recent glorious Charleston pictures. Wow. When you look at these, I can see her point.

Skies aren't so blue at the moment. It is wild and windy out and looks like a storm heading this way. Stay safe kids!


6 comments:

Lowandslow said...

You know I love architecture. I'll take up her cause...more like these, please. ;)

S

Kate said...

I like these very much, however, I tend to prefer an accurate picture of the totality of a city. Every city has areas that include the beautiful as well as the commonplace and the shabby, and photos that cover all of these are far more interesting to me. Gives a clearer picture of diversity of people, architecture, and culture. So give us variety, Joan!!

Charlestonjoan said...

I will! Plenty more to come!

Charlestonjoan said...

You got it! Something for everyone.

Marcheline said...

Egads... THE PINK FLOWERS!!!! Swoon.

Marcheline said...

P.S. This isn't McDonalds, people... it's Joan's blog. Joan, you just keep taking pictures of whatever makes your socks roll up and down, and we'll keep coming to check them out!