02 May 2012

Gals of Avondale

Avondale Mural, Charleston, S.C.
First real evening walk in my new neighborhood and ran into these gals. Which one are you? I'll be the one on the left - gray hair and I wear blue every other day. If I am not wearing blue or black I am practicing self discipline.

I am looking forward to getting my internet, tv and phone properly hooked up on Friday. Meanwhile, visit frequent commenter Kate from St. Paul who recently visited Charleston and has been featuring photos from her trip: Visual St. Paul.

6 comments:

brattcat said...

i'm the one with the giant banana split in front of her.

Charlestonjoan said...

Come on over, we will take the live shot :-)

Rick said...

Every time I pass and look over at the wall I wonder. I no longer have to. Thanks, that's something off my mind now.

Kate said...

Ah, Joan, you beat me to it but I'll be the one in the middle as the consolation prize. There is something fetching about the hairdo and round rouge cheeks. Thanks for the shout out. Now I'm trying to figure out how we can get back!!

Suzie said...

I will sit between my two blog girlfriends! Nice place to be! (I was blond for 50 years and Kirby says I still act blond!)

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

What a fun mural.