17 February 2012

Bloggers Walking

Bloggers Walking, Beaufain St., Charleston, S.C.
This isn't like my usual "Blog Hopping" category where I link to local blogs. This time I actually bumped into two of my favorite local bloggers! Left is Kristen Walker from Charleston InsideOut  and in the middle is Jessica from Children of the Corm - a Charleston garden blog. We asked a couple passing by to take our picture. How fun is this! I was pleased that they recognized me as I marched by.

Wentworth Mansion, Charleston, S.C.
I had my camera ready and in hand because I had just snapped a picture of the Wentworth Mansion. The impressive building used to be an insurance company when I moved here and now is winning awards left and right as a top destination hotel. What a great building.

It's the weekend kids! Celebrate.