29 December 2011

Colorful sea shells at the seashore...

Folly Beach, S.C.
Shells come in brilliant colors at the Edge of America. These folks always make me happy with their colorful sea shells and it looks like they had been recently touched up with fresh paint just waiting for me to wander by with my camera. The shells edge the entire front of their property.

Aren't you all so very proud of me for not blogging or responding to comments while I am at work even this quiet week? Such self control, I tell ya. That and I might get fired.

Sadly I have licked the empty casserole dishes from the Christmas leftovers and the frig looks bare. I am considering pausing my evening walk at Bull St. Gourmet and see what soup they have simmering.



10 comments:

Doug Hickok said...

This is simply delicious use of color and design... beautiful capture and framing. Your blog is so much fun! I see so many of the places you photograph. Hope you have a wonderful New Year Joan!

Charlestonjoan said...

Doug - And I am in awe of your photos! Thanks and Happy New Year to you!

Rick said...

I don't believe they would fire you. You are a very popular asset.

brattcat said...

particularly love the angle of that second shot. you're kidding about possibly being fired, right?

Doug said...

Joan, when I count my blessings from 2011, you and your blog are listed. Thanks for doing all that you do. I also successfully fight the urge to blog during my rare slow midnight shifts at your hospital, but I do often use the downtime to reflect, meditate and plan. Hopefully the slow week at work gave you some time for reflection as well. Happy New Year.

Lowandslow said...

So what you're saying is you forgot to take your personal laptop to work this week, right? *wink* Today is grocery store day for me, too. :)

S

Nancy Chisum said...

Talk about eye candy! Lovely pics! They make me want to go out and paint some sea shells! Best wishes to you in the New Year!

Catalyst said...

Improving on nature. Pretty.

Charlestonjoan said...

Rick - Sigh. I still try to abide by the policies. I tell my CEO that I struggle to behave.

Brattcat - I work for a big healthcare company. They can't have us all frittering away our time on social medial. I do check online but I try not to blog or comment for the most part during work time.

Doug - It was great to meet you and your son this year! I remember slow night shifts. I used to knit and do cross stitch in the good old days when we actually had down time.

lowandslow - Hahah!

Nancy - They are fun aren't they? Happy New Year to you!

Bruce - Colorful indeed!

バイアグラ ジェネリック said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. And very interesting to read Your the article!